HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH!!!:D
As you grow older (and prettier), I hope you stay the way you are, because I love you the way you are! :) All your antics and your laughter and your pretty long hair and jibes at Christine, your lousy jokes at GP and everything. Thank you for brightening up my life, and...
Happy Birthday.
(psst. I hope you get your birthday wish of marrying Mr. Whitby.)Okay that was pretty illogical. Am not in a straight mind now.
;
I jstu read somebody's blog and like.
WHATever.
-cue the crazy eye rolling.
;
I met my Chinese tuition teacher today on the bus! It doesn't sound like a big deal, but to me it is. She was my tutor since like K2, and I haven't seen her since Sec4, cos she stopped teaching me. She's super close to my entire family, and she goes on trips with like my grandmother and stuff. When I saw her, I realized how much I missed her. ):
Plugged into my earphones sometimes, you notice things without hearing them, and you try to fit words into the picture. But somehow, while you're busy matching words up to faces, you miss the entire truth behind it - that sometimes, images do the job. Of making one smile, and making things so much better for that second. The picture of a young boy feeding a dog, trying to chase pigeons, or that sound blasting through the headphones, making you want to bob your head to the beat.
It just adds up.
And then it just makes you want to smile, and laugh aloud at how bleesed you feel standing in that warm sunshine and spread your arms to catch that breeze, and spin for a while. Despite the fact that you're standing on the edge of a busy road, with smells coming from the construction site that makes you wanna hurl. You get that sense of contentment just from a pair of earphones and a picture.
I wish happiness came that easily more often, and to more people.
We could be heroes, just for one day.What i really wanna say.